Donating to our wish list is a great way to support Douglas County CASA! Your donation will help provide resources for our volunteers as they spend time with their CASA kids, and supply basic needs and comfort items to these deserving children. These items also help our CASA kids celebrate birthdays and other special occasions.
We have many ongoing items on our wish list that we count on community members such as you to donate. We appreciate your help! All donations are tax deductible and donors will receive a receipt.
- Pre-teen Boys and Girls (10-12 years old)
- Teens (13-18 years old)
- Diaper bags for babies
Dillon's or Hy-Vee gas cards
- Some of our volunteers travel out to Baldwin City, Topeka, Etc. to see their CASA kiddos, and that can add up!
We appreciate any help we can get to allow them to travel to where their kids are placed.
Dental Hygiene Products (MUST BE NEW and in ORIGINAL PACKAGING)
- Tooth brushes - baby, young adult
- Tooth paste - baby, young adult
- All Ages
- New, unused, and in original packaging
Clothing Gift Cards
- Toys for children >1 year
Large Washable Crayons for little kids
*Due to health and safety concerns, we do not accept used items. All donated items must be new.
Restaurant Gift Cards
Activity/Entertainment Gift Cards
These lists are frequently updated, so check back soon for our most current needs.